Reply To: The Official Folding @ Home Thread

#24477
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    ^ yeah man. and they say the ps3 is the biggest power hog. fuck ill fold when im charging my controller or headset. yo I need to test outt this MGS4 headset for a review …some one please hit me up for chat if you see me online.

    Man the chat isn’t like on the 360 bro. We have to be playing the same game or open a chatroom for us to chat, Brook.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]