Reply To: GTA IV Not Reading!?

#24030
Throwback Kid
    DJ Victory wrote:
    It happened like 20 minutes ago on 360 when I was playing multiplayer for a good 2 hours already.

    The game just froze in mid-drive and then when I try to pop it back in, the game like loads the intro to the game, (pictures and theme music) but then gives me a message that the disc can’t be read.

    I tried to clean it with a soft cloth like it said and re-start everything…but nothing. And it’s bullshit cuz this game has literally left my xbox maybe 2 times since I got it and I treated it like it was an explosive or something when handled lol…

    Any suggestions?
    This shit better not be kickin’ the bucket, I’ll be raging pissed..

    I’m sorry, but (lol). PS3 FTW :mad:

    Seriously, in bold is probably the reason. Everyone I know that has an Xbox, most of them have said they played for hours and their Xbox blew up. You shouldn’t play Xbox for long periods of time. At least, play in 4-5 hour spans.