05/17/2008 at 1:23 am
#23845
Black Attack wrote:
you and Ct are boys?? thats cool mann, tell all your friends about gmx son lol
Yea we know each other personally. He got my extra 360. He have GTA4 for the PS3 and I have it one the 360. He played that shit over my house with Brook, J High, GoILL, Sylent and a somebody else. Boy was geeked like a lil child. He also have my Wii, and my PS3. That why I’m not FOLDING. He have a PS3 also.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]