Reply To: PS3 Version Of GTAIV Multiplayer Fucking Sucks

#23819
BA
Veteran
    soundahfekz wrote:
    I’m sorry. I’m not tryin to troll, or any of that shit. It just fucking sucks.

    It takes damn near 10 minutes to get a decent amount of people in a match, and when it does, you get “The connection to one or more players has been lost”. On top of that, the framerate with high traffic and peds is terrible and has to be dipping into the sub 10 level.

    The only way I’m able to play online is when it’s around 5 people total playing a game.

    I’m taking this shit back and exchanging it for the 360 version. The fuck relies on gamespy servers to power an online community anyway?

    Your right, thats why you host your own games. It says the connection has been lost because the person who is hostn the game leaves which fucks up everything.When I host the games with the members on here I never have a problem, and I also agree with the gamespy thing rockstar fucked up on that but from my experience like I said before i have had no problems. The framerate dipping is bullshit.