Reply To: The Official GTAIV Thread **NO SPOILERS**

#23731
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Syn wrote:
    I made some pretty fucked decisions in this game….

    First I kill Dwayne instead of Playboy and don’t get the apartment…

    Then I choose the money at the end, ONLY because Roman really wanted it…then he ends up dying. Kinda shit is that? I heard that Kate dies if you choose revenge…I wouldn’t have cared if she died personally.

    I let Darko live though…I don’t think that really had any effect on the outcome of the game though.

    I do wish I could have done things differently though…but I’m good on starting all over again…

    Shit was a pretty solid game overall though. It was definitely the first time I’ve played a game where I cared about the characters. I felt like shit when I read Dwaynes email after i had killed him…and I was pissed that Demitri killed Roman at his wedding.

    It really does take a good game to make you feel any sort of emotion while playing it…:^:

    Sorry bro, you spoiled it for alot of people man.:v:

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]