Reply To: Gametrailers Exposed

#23673
BA
Veteran
    Chauncy Talon wrote:
    It’s pretty easy to put a 360 logo over that. It look pretty cheesy also. Beside that I have to witness that game by my own hand. I played GTA 4 on both. Conrtrast is seriously on the 360. While the PS3 took longer to load up it had a background music that was phenominal. Also, the art work looks more vivid.

    -what are you trying to say Gametrailers have been framed lol

    -how did GTA4 get into this?

    – how can the ps3 version take longer to load up when it requires a 3.6 gb mandatory install so the loading and pop ins are very minimal…ign and every other gaming site that reviewed the game says there are no pop ins and the graphics are slighty better on the ps3…besides your sick if you say the 360 version looks waaayyy better when both version are almost identical. I have all three systems in my house both with GTA4 sonny boy, put on the spectacles