Reply To: Xbox 360 External Cooling Mod

#23630
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    ^ HA HA.

    Actually I been using it for weeks and it runs cool as shit. I got the idea from some vids on yortube and from some xbox forums and it works. If you use the usb power from the 360 like most cooling attachments then theres a chance of fucking the system up but this uses an external power source and it doesnt just suck air out it blows cool air in also. I dont care about “the look” because I have my 360 on a shelf and you can only see the front anyway so you cant even see the fans. Hey I never got the red rings (chauncy you have..lol) so … 😄

    I know. How about 3 times and a 1 time the disc tray fucked up

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]