Reply To: I Got My 360!!!!!!!

#23509
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Black Attack wrote:
    pfft…im fair and balanced not like fox news tho lol… but aint nothing my dude just ready for this semester to be over so I can go home and become a couch potato 🙂 you get your internet up?

    Yes and no, We have DSL but no Cable. We don’t have the fiber optic DSL. It’s extremely ass because I need to Fold some units. We about to move also. Man shit going pretty good also.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]