Reply To: question about assassin’s creed

#23365
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    nbkTHEGENERAL wrote:
    1. did anybody else think that the game was easier than lil kim?

    2. if a assassin’s creed 2 came out, would it take place in fuedal japan or some present shit

    im just curious

    and o yea, was that blood on the wall?

    1. I thought the game was easy
    2. No I don’t believe it will. I think it going to take place in Egypt.
    3. Yes it was blood.

    Also, I thought it was hell of repetitiveness with the game. The story is what got me going seriously. After I figure out what was going on then I was geeked about it.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]