Reply To: GTA IV Multiplayer Sign Ups

#23264
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    If Scatigno cant host then I will host the 360 multiplayer tonight… what time works for you all? How about 8pm EST?

    I suggest you (Brooklyn) host it. Scat is from the UK and we have problems playing games together. It’s not his connection, the distance from where he stay at is what will fuck you up. (Manchester, UK) It will takes a shit load of time and there will be hell of lag with my boy hosting it, no jab at his (Scatigno) jaw. Ya still my boy. Can’t wait to get Cable in this damn house so I can BEAT CHO ASS

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]