04/26/2008 at 1:39 pm
#23054
Scatigno wrote:
I think if that was true then ign would have said something about it, because that is going to be a major factor for people who own both systems in deciding which one to buy it for.
I was listening to the ign podcast about the game and they were talking about how many hours they had already clocked up in the game and i think it was something like 45 hours and they didn’t mention anything about the game crashing.
They said it runs extremely well on both systems but the PS3 just edges it abit because it makes better use of the hard drive.
I was listening to the ign podcast about the game and they were talking about how many hours they had already clocked up in the game and i think it was something like 45 hours and they didn’t mention anything about the game crashing.
They said it runs extremely well on both systems but the PS3 just edges it abit because it makes better use of the hard drive.
Alright cool.
Yeah, I noticed that also…I was waiting during that video review for him to mention something on it, but im glad he didn’t lol.
Its crazy though lol I’ve never wanted the weekend to go by so fast…
NBS on COD4...We get OURS!