04/16/2008 at 11:29 am
#22735
Scatigno wrote:
I think the lay out and the organisation of the store is better, but as far as products go, it’s still pretty shit.
The only thing i’m really waiting for outta the store is alot more Playstation One Classics, so i can play all my favourite games again from that system, The Metal Gear Online Beta and the most obvious one which is Home.
The only thing i’m really waiting for outta the store is alot more Playstation One Classics, so i can play all my favourite games again from that system, The Metal Gear Online Beta and the most obvious one which is Home.
Only available if you pre-order the game from Gamestop. I might be able to find a way to Beta Test it. I was a Beta Tester for Warhawk.:v:
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]