Reply To: Capcom confirms Africa setting for Resident Evil 5

#22733
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    But yeah I just reread your earlier post and there should be some white Africans in there too… Ha. That would settle the whole issue. There are white Africans so let’s see if they even thought of that.

    Here one of you the most famous white Africans here.

    0508_A55.jpg

    Steve Nash was born in Johannesburg, South Africa to a Welsh mother and English father on February 7, 1974.

    Beside all the tension of the whole Africa thing, we all know that the developer, of the “Nemesis” virus, is a “WHITE MAN”

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]