Reply To: Capcom confirms Africa setting for Resident Evil 5

#22713
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    Ok I have resident evil 4 for wii and I think that if its ok to blast hispanic/spanish people
    in that game then Africans are fair game. Just my opinion. So far resident evil has had Caucasian zombies, Hispanic zombies …so I dont think we can complain about black zombies unless theres real racial undertones but I cant see any from the early footage.

    Man I don’t really give a fuck who I shot at. I shot at all of them on NARC on NES. I’m keep killing everybody.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]