/
Latest
Reviews
Features
Podcasts
FGC
Street Fighter
Marvel vs Capcom
Mortal Kombat
Arcade Sticks
Events & Tournaments
Custom sticks on JoystickVault ↗
Gallery
Forums
Discussion Forums
Game Discussion
Podcasts
General Discussion
Tech Talk
Music, Books, Sneakers & Gear
Movies & TV
Politics & Knowledge
Sports
Browse
Latest threads
Active threads
Popular threads
Unanswered threads
All forums
Log in
Latest
Reviews
Features
Podcasts
FGC
Street Fighter
Marvel vs Capcom
Mortal Kombat
Arcade Sticks
Events & Tournaments
Custom sticks on JoystickVault ↗
Gallery
Forums
Discussion Forums
Game Discussion
Podcasts
General Discussion
Tech Talk
Music, Books, Sneakers & Gear
Movies & TV
Politics & Knowledge
Sports
Browse
Latest threads
Active threads
Popular threads
Unanswered threads
All forums
/
Forums
Log in
New threads
Active
Popular
Unanswered
Home
//
Discussion Forums
//
Game Discussion
//
Final Fantasy VII: Criss Core
//
Reply To: Final Fantasy VII: Criss Core
Reply To: Final Fantasy VII: Criss Core
04/13/2008 at 1:35 am
#22608
pmdroks
New Challenger
Chauncy Talon wrote:
Yo seriously bro; when I beat this game, I going to Final Fantasy VII. I have a copy I bought from eBay. $65 for my shit. I think I will just stream it directly to the PSP; viva la “REMOTE PLAY”.
Playing FF7 now on my PSP.
🙂
Home
Latest
Forums
Search
More
Search
Search news & forums
Search
Menu
Log in
Sections
Latest
Reviews
Features
Podcasts
FGC
Street Fighter
Marvel vs Capcom
Mortal Kombat
Arcade Sticks
Events & Tournaments
Custom sticks on JoystickVault ↗
Gallery
Forums
ENDSCREEN Network
Most games have no leaderboard. Claim yours.
[ Log a score ]
Jump to forum
Discussion Forums
Game Discussion
Podcasts
General Discussion
Tech Talk
Music, Books, Sneakers & Gear
Movies & TV
Politics & Knowledge
Sports
Browse
Latest threads
Active threads
Popular threads
Unanswered threads
All forums
×
Watch on YouTube
Read the post