Reply To: Vegas 2

#22570
J High
Veteran
    No5aidDate wrote:
    SMH

    I murk people in this game so I love it. It isn’t “jumpy or poo” it is “realistic”. You can have like 50 pounds of armour on and move like a turtle or no armour and run everywhere. They added on sprinting so you can run away from the realistic frags and willy petes. I love the cover system just going from first person to third person. The key to this game is a mixture between patience and staying calm. Also some guns are GOOD and some guns are GARBAGE, period. No two ways about it if you got a shitty gun someone with a MTAR, M4 or AK is gonna murk you. What I find cool is the fact that you can say use a G3 which is M4 with way more power BUT way more recoil so it is semi-balanced.

    As fore the shooting system you can spray if they walk infront of you but generally you won’t hit shit unless you stay still and crouching helps. You need the 6x or rifle scope too because ACOG scope is just the shit for missing.

    Like in COD4 I am a free-for-all man cause you can kill everyone you see, as fun as it gets. haha I haven’t played either in like a few weeks though.

    the shooting isnt realistic on most of the weapons on Vegas 2….I admit I used to play the hell out of Vegas 1, thought it was the sickest game ever…till COD came out and took realism to a whole nother level….the online play of Vegas 2 is trash compared to COD….which is why COD is the biggest online game ever….I think 20 out of 25 of my friends who I run COD with and we were all planning on running Vegas 2 together, they all traded in their Vegas the same week they bought it…its just not a big enough improvement from the first one

    I used to murk kids on Vegas 1 easy, just Vegas 2 didnt do enough for me to think its any better than Vegas 1…besides the story mode

    and the gun thing is like that on every first person shooter, if you have a weaker gun than someone an your face to face, chances are they are going to kill you first…or if you spray at them and they shoot you in the face, then you die first…thats just how games are and should be..nothing special on that….

    and I play COD very strategic, I peak around corners, take my time, set up traps, just like you can do in Vegas

    GMX on COD!...We get OURS!