04/06/2008 at 3:40 am
#22338
@DJ Victory 9712 wrote:
Yeah, if she finds out I didn’t call her back or that I was skipping class one day and playing xbox instead…I never hear the end of it.
I tried to have her play call of duty with me before lmao…it was a disaster.
She enjoys grand theft auto though, so I imagine she won’t be AS pissed when the new one comes out and im on it 24/7 😄.
You ain’t suppose to kill her like that my nigga.:^: GOOD JOB
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]