04/01/2008 at 4:16 pm
#22187
@brooklyniteOne 9549 wrote:
My game of the week is Ninja Gaiden Black (xbox 360: xbox originals)
That is what up. I believe this week is Ryu Hayabusaweek.
7 Featured Games which he is the main character
Ninja Gaiden series
4 Games where he is a playable character.
Dead or Alive series
Was featured in a movie.
The Wizard
He on 4 platforms that has success.
Ninja Gaiden I,II, III (NES)
Ninja Gaiden (BLACK) (X-box)
Ninja Gaiden (Sigma) Playstation 3
Ninja Gaiden II (Black) (X-Box 360)
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (Nintendo DS)

I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
