03/24/2008 at 10:58 am
#22035
@NY MURDA 211 9390 wrote:
this happened to me a few days ago. i kno its not that great for me but its hard to ignore and this is also a thread for lowlights……idk how to describe it really, i mean ive heard the phrase ‘epic fail’ but im not sure
im the guy getting lasered and if u cant tell, the guy shooting me is standing on the rock in the middle of the map
edit: heres a different angle
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. HE/SHE HAD TO BE GLITCHING.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]

