@brooklyniteOne 9253 wrote:
yeah man the wii is worth the 250 it costs. get smash brothers brawl everyone who I have played it with loves it. Even my girlfriend likes it.
If you were a nintendo fan back in the days its for you. Theres so many jewels they throw in for people who know old nintendo games. Like the stages, the people you can fight and assist you etc.Also I have had a 360 for about a year now and have had no issues. xbox live is the best online experience.
Hey brook!
Yeah im a old school nintendo lover (being 26yrs old) so im loving it. Was playin wii sports with my mates for hours last night. Getting Zelda and Smash brothers today.. then mario Olympics next week.
I am still unsure about xbox as im a playstation boy at heart. Think im gunna get my PS3 in July when they are rumoured in the UK to be dropping lots in price