Reply To: The Official SMASH Bros.Brawl Thread !! Post your Codes

#21800
contagion
Contender

    @brooklyniteOne 9130 wrote:

    Yeah lets set a time tomorrow.

    I just set up an Official Friend Code list. If you edit your profile and add in the Brawl or wii system code it will add you on the list.

    http://www.gamemanx.com/forum/friend-codes.php

    I just added everyone on the entire Official Friend Code List that has a Brawl FC.

    Chauncy, added you.
    Brook, added you.
    BA, added you.
    JCharades, added you.
    Stillz, added you.
    Space Barz, added you.

    EVERYONE I ADDED, ADD ME BACK. MAYBE WE CAN GET AN NBS TOURNEY GOING FOR SSBB.

    SSBB FC : 3909-7184-2588
    NICKNAME : CoN

    Btw, anyone who thinks they can beat me, I’m up to play later tonight and I’ll take ANYONE on 1v1. I prefer 1v1 games but I’m also up for an ALL NBS/GameManx FFA 4 player Brawl.

    Message me with details or post them here. :^: