Reply To: Whats everybodys 360 library look like?????

#21771
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    Assassin Creed (Collectors Editons)
    Blitz
    Bomberman
    Call of Duty 4
    Crackdown
    College Hoops
    The Darkness
    Dead or Alive 4
    Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion (Collectors Editons)
    Eternail Sonata
    Gears of War (Collectors Edition)
    G.R.A.W.
    Halo 3
    Hour of Victory
    Kameo
    Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II
    Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
    Madden NFL 06
    Madden NFL 07 (Hall of Fame Edition)
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Gold Edition)
    Moto GP 06
    NBA Live 06
    NBA Live 08
    NBA 2k6
    NBA 2k7
    NBA 2k8
    NBA Street Homecourt
    NCAA Football 07
    NHL 2k6
    Orange Box, The
    Peter Jackson’s King Kong: The Offical Game of the Movie
    Perfect Dark: ZERO (Limited Collectors Edition)
    Prey (Limited Collectors Edition)
    Rainbow Six Vegas (Limited Collectors Edition)
    Saints Row
    Superman
    TMNT
    WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007
    WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008

    Those are the games I phyiscally can count for.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]