Reply To: Favorite PSN OR Xbox Live Games

#21488
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    @brooklyniteOne 8789 wrote:

    chauncy I read that if you call them they can get the games back for you.

    You know how long that shit takes. They credit you to get them games back. Shit, I hate be on hold with Microsoft. I be like how in the hell you get a job doing “tell-a-marketing”? Most of these fuckers is the same fuck faces that call your home asking where there money and you be like I don’t know who the fuck you asking for, her ain’t here.😄

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]