Reply To: So until I figure out how to play Call of Duty 4…

#21244
IllMattIc
Legend

    @Scatigno 8492 wrote:

    I’m dying to kick Talons arse at COD. Infact, get at me man, haven’t spoke to you much since you started this new job.
    JHigh is good, but he’s not untouchable.
    I get some pretty good kills on him in those mad crazy games.
    I wouldn’t call myself amazing on the game, but if we did get a proper tourney going with just ppl from this site then i would give you all a good run for your money.

    I Still think we need to get a tourney going.
    For the final we could have a 1v1 cage match.
    Shit would be crazy.

    I haven’t gotten a chance to play with or really interact with anybody on this site except for Hpno and Talon so what Scat is talking about i’m down for it.