Reply To: So I’m Thinking Of Buying Another Wii……..

#21241
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    @brooklyniteOne 8507 wrote:

    I still play mario galaxy, punchout and super mario world on wii.
    with smash bros. brawl coming out you should get one so I can battle you …so yes get one.

    I played no more heroes and it looked cool but once I got to the part where I had to run around collecting coconuts I was like fuck that and cut the game off. lol

    Lol I know what you talking about. After that man you can do Kills to get money. Man it way easy when you get past that part.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]