02/14/2008 at 12:27 pm
#21121
@J High 8367 wrote:
:confused: COD is a strategic war game actually…lol…the online COD is just like online Rainbow Six, its actually more tactical online than Rainbow Six….run out and shoot is for Halo
Seem like you took that shit to heart. Gamepro this month have went over the measure of comparing Rainbow 6 Vegas to Call of Duty 4. Pretty funny on how they put over Call of Duty. They making it seem like Vegas is that truth and Call of Duty is second best.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]