Reply To: COD 4 today?

#21103
J High
Veteran

    @Scatigno 8322 wrote:

    How the hell are you on your 8th time round.
    This will only be the first time i have got to prestige and i’ve had the game since before christmas, and i play between 5 and 10 matches everyday.
    Saying that though i was mostly playing single Deathmatch where each kill is only woth 5 points.
    If i started Team Deathmatch from the start i would have cut the time by half i suppose.

    I play alot of Headquarters, you get mad kills and mad points for that…I passed up a guy on my list who is a level 10 prestige, rank 55, hes #2000 in the world in points, but I passed him up in kills yesterday….and dudes time play is 6 days more than me…which is 144 hours playing COD over what ive played…so i just get alot of kills, thats how I rank up so fast

    @Scatigno 8346 wrote:

    On level 8 now on my first prestige.
    I was gutted that i had to forfeit my favourite gun, but i’m been getting some pretty good kills with the red dot sighted MP5.
    It’s fully automatic so i’ve been having no problems getting my uav online quicktime.

    yea, thats the only problem going prestige…but Im usually good with the AK and MP5 until I unlock more guns…the AK47 works really well on non hardcore type matches, especially with red dot

    GMX on COD!...We get OURS!