Reply To: The Gaming Industry is…..

#20968
brooklyn
Admin
Legend

    Well I see what your saying and also sometimes after buying a wack old school virtual console game I remember that sometimes I have a romantisized memory of how good some of the old school games were. Like there were alot of old games that were not all that great or were crap but we played them anyway because thats all we had to play back then. Yeah there were some gems but ALOT of the old games were complete shit and we remember them like they were the best shit ever.

    But back to what your saying I think that theres just alot of shitty games coming out now cuz the industry is SO BIG (billions) and theres games coming out every week now so out of sheer probability most of them will be crap because good shit will always be the minority.