Reply To: Gamer of the Month (suggestion)

#20934
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    @J High 8164 wrote:

    we’ve discussed this topic before…I dont think gamer points make a good gamer to be honest, cuz people could just go rent a bunch of random games and just look up the points and do only that…doesnt mean they are good at the games, I dont have as many gamer points as you Talon, but does that make me a worse gamer? no, cuz there are games I could rape you in just like there are games you could rape me in…all gamer points mean is they completed the points…there is no real way of saying who is the best gamer of the month, you can do best gamers of each game by holding tourny’s and such…but gamer of the month will have too many loop holes

    Shit me being the best gamers shit, that is a not. Look what you do in Call of Duty. I have witness that shit. Your a beast. Shit I play abunch of games but that don’t make me a good gamer.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]