Reply To: Game of the week Pt.1

#20881
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    @NY MURDA 211 8097 wrote:

    anyway i cant wait until they remake this on live.

    It ain’t happen. Mircosoft being dumb about it. They own the rights to the game because of the contract the established with Rare, but they are not going with it. They already have done for Xbox Live. I have read this in a magazine in which they pulled it. If the Wii had Wifi on their Virtual Console (VC) games, o shit, I would get that in a heart beat.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]