Favourite game of all time = Resident Evil & Super Mario World ( Tied )
The reasons:
Resident Evil was first released on the Playstation in around 1996. I was 7 years old and my brother had it, and i remember sitting with him in the dark and watching him play it and it scared the hell out of me. When i finally got to play it i was hooked, i never got to complete it, and still to this day i have never got through the original. I watched my brother beat the Tyrant at the end but i never get to that part, i always get stuck and end up running out of ammo, herbs and first aid kits.
However i still bought the original game for myself, aswel as the directors cut, Resident Evil 2, 3, Surivior, Gaiden (GameBoy Color), Dead Aim & Resident Evil 4.
I have been hooked on the series ever since that day in 96. The only ones i didn’t like were Survivor 2 and Outbreak ( The one that was supposed to be online).
Super Mario World just for the fact it remains to this day, in my eyes anyway, Marios best game.
I loved everything about it, and i’m sure you have all played it so there is no reason for me to go into all the detail about it.

