01/31/2008 at 12:07 am
#20830
@Fresh 8044 wrote:
yeah, but you lack what most of us have… a life.
now donate me some damn credits so I can play a mean round of tetris.
Hahahahaha. Shit that hilarious. Get your some……….. O Wait A Minute. I’m finna get WARN from your PUNK ASS……….. SLAP THE SHIT OUT YOU. Hilarious on how a 14 year going to tell me I have no life, when I’m finna go to school and work a 40 hour a week job gout out and get more butt than a ash tray.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]