01/30/2008 at 1:17 am
#20808
@NY MURDA 211 8025 wrote:
the def jam series progressively declined. vendetta is easily my favorite. in fight for ny they added mad characters and venues but the game wasnt as good and then finally icon which drove the series into the graveyard
Look because developers AKI, who help made WCW and WWF games in the 90’s, stop making Def Jam after the one on PSP. They have the best fighting engine. Electronic Arts tried, and you know what they usually do, and failed on a game. The Game only sold because of the Label that pressing it up, catch the punch line.😄:D:D:D:D:D
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]