Game of the Year: Eternal Sonata, Super Mario Galaxy
Best Action/Adventure Game: Super Mario Galaxy (Got damn I’m still loving this game till this date. Platform games is still able to produce classic games)
Best Sport Game : NBA 2k8 (Who else going to cross over Shaq don’t say it was a “LIVE” event in Vancouver)
Best RPG Game : Eternal Sonata (The Main Story is about a Pianist that is on his deathbed dreaming everything)
Best Racing/Driving Game: Forza 2
Best Multiplayer Game (Online/Offline): Halo 3 (Halo Warz need I say more)
Best Story in a Game: Call of Duty (Man how it ends make you fucking PROUD)
Best Soundtrack in a Game: Mario Galaxy (I be humming the shit out of some levels at work still)
Most Overrated Game this year: Assassin Creed (Most repetitive game ever. It’s more repetitive than Nascar Games hahahhaahah)
Most Slept On Game: Eternal Sonata
Biggest Disappointing Game: Halo 3 (People I still dont’ get the fucking Story how the enemy is helping you out in the middle of the game and you still shooting at the enemy)
Biggest Graphix Whore (Great Graphix Gameplay Sucks): Assassin Creed (One of the biggest and best graphix but got so damn repetitive after the 2nd kill in which I didn’t even finish)
Best Console Game: Xbox 360
Best Portable Game System: Nintendo DS[/b]
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]