Game of the Year
Best Action/Adventure Game
Best Sport Game
Best RPG Game
Best Racing/Driving Game
Best Multiplayer Game (Online/Offline)
Best Story in a Game
Best Soundtrack in a Game
Most Overrated Game this year
Most Slept On Game
Biggest Disappointing Game
Biggest Graphix Whore (Great Graphix Gameplay Sucks)Best Console Game
Best Portable Game System
This is what I got of so far. I think it should be a whole week and everybody should vote . Also, I haven’t came up for the GAMER AWARDS. You know about us. I think Game of the Year should have two Picks from everybody(in which the most voted game get the award) and every other category should only have one. Any exception or category that you, the Gamers, think should be involved in the category as a replacement. We ain’t trying to have to many damn Category for a something we just started.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]