Reply To: — Is It Just Me? —

#20053
J High
Veteran

    @TR493DY 7198 wrote:

    J High… id have to disagree that Halo is for run and gun players because i have been in many matches where my team was down by 10+ and we would use a strategy to take the lead and win

    just because halo has easier controls and A LOT of younger/annoying players doesnt mean there is no skill invloved. I can shoot someone from across the map in halo without the scope on the sniper rifle and that takes PRACTISE…

    1. yea, you used strategy ONCE you were down by 10, not the whole game, every time I play Halo is run and gun, you may use a strategy at the end to not lose, but COD4 is strategy at all points in the game if you want to survive…and only the gun challenges are killing people, there are like 6 other catagories of challenges to complete, like disarming bombs, planting bombs, being the last man standing in a match, shoot down a helicopter, all you saw was the gun challenges, which all that does is rank you up faster

    2. you said it yourself…it takes PRACTICE….just like COD4 does…you cant just start playing and own everyone in the game…just like I couldnt when I played Halo, but I didnt say Halo was a horrible game, every game needs “work”…Halo does also, I was just merely wondering why you got all weorked up just because you played a game for 3 hrs and then wanted to say it sucked when every person I know who plays the game loves it, the only people who complain about the game are the ones who keep dying and cant kill anyone…but there are plenty of people who can kill someone so its not the game

    GMX on COD!...We get OURS!