@brooklyniteOne 7181 wrote:
yo to me call of duty 4 looks waay better than halo 3 but I have WAAAY more fun playing halo 3. Call of duty 4 is just too much. The helicopter strikes the people that just sit and wait the whole game sniping. When I played the first time it was a team match and these kids were bitching that I was causingt he team to loose. I kept getting sniped over an over… and the shit wasnt fun. Maybe halo has better matching than cod 4 but whatever it is I still like halo more.
haha, i told you in the other thread you cant just run out in the open on COD4
COD4 = is for the tactical players who have patience to wait for the good shot and work with their team to watch eachothers back
Halo 3 = for the run and gun player who just like to run around and shoot and throw grenades
every single person Ive seen complain about COD4 or say they think its not a very good game are people who complain how they die alot….funny

