Reply To: New Member Introduction Thread

#19864
Red Fangs
Veteran

    Cannonz.

    I own two 360’s, two gamecubes, two xbox’s, a ps2, a laptop and a desktop.

    I used to be a huge PC gamer but lately the games are just too much for my computers to handle lol, I’m gonna get a new PC soon though to be able to play StarCraft 2 when it comes out.

    Favorite games right now:

    Gears of War
    Halo 3
    Dead Rising
    Mass Effect
    Oblivion
    Resident Evil 4
    LoZ: Twilight Princess

    My favorite game of all time is StarCraft +BroodWar.

    ..I used to have a second PS2 but it broke, I used to have Gameboy pocket (lost it?), gameboy advance (lost it?)… not sure where they went lol 😕

    my 360 is my media center, i play games, watch movies, plug my zune into it and listen to music, etc.

    thats about it i guess.. 😄