11/28/2007 at 10:04 pm
#19463
So I signed up with gamefly, load up my game queue and get Manhunt II within 3 days. Awesome. I go grab my messenger bag to grab my PSP and load it up and it’s gone. Nowhere to be found. After turning the house upside down it slowly dawns on me that it must have fallen out of my bag on the train. Bye bye PSP.
Long story short, a new one is on the way. I should have it any day now. I guess the only good news here is that gamefly lets you keep games as long as you want without any penalties or late fees. That’s a good thing because I’ve been staring at this UMD for going on two weeks now.
Will report more once I actually get to start using the service. So far so good. Just need a damn system!