Reply To: Killer instinct

#19387
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    Okay everybody my take on Killer Instinct. I believe the first one was great but the second one was crushing it. I hate the fact on the Killer Instinct (KI for now on), you had to do the combo starter to do a combo. On Killer Instinct 2 (KI 2 for now on), you can run into battle with a manual combo or an auto combo (which was the combo starter if you don’t know). The first one ran smoother by game play but lack the graphics on the SNES. The Arcade was a different matter people popping mad tokens/quarters just to get there ass beat. KI 2 wasn’t a hit like Nintendo thought it would be. They focus on to much on the graphics meter and not bout the game play. Sure they let the manual combo come out to play but the game came out during I think the Generation 5 era (Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation, and Nintendo 64 “Note Atari 64 was a piece of shit and I ‘m not letting be involved with any Generation in my eyes”). So Token/Quarter popping was almost dead in the States but not in Japan. I wish that era never happen we could be seeing what the next Generation be against.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]