You know what. If you going to shelter you child like this then you not letting them see the world. You just blocking stuff that irrelevant in my eyes. I’m telling you this, how many kids from the age of 5 to 12 know who Tony Montana is. I betcha, not that many. Okay ask the same age bracket who is Chuckie. I bet you a majority of them will know who he is. Look they both came during the 80’s criss and both are a major impact during that generation and during this generation. I say FUCK blockage. If you don’t want the kid to play it. Don’t have the game out for the kid to play it. I had Mortal Kombat 2 and Street Fighter for SNES, but couldn’t have Weapon Lord because it was to violent. Get that shit out of here, when I wanted to play that game I went to my boy house to play it (it suck seriously), beside that point. Kids can play whatever they want if it ain’t at home then it going to be over somebody house that you think is safe.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]