Reply To: Mark wahlburg playin max payne in max payne movie

#19281
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    @TR493DY 6311 wrote:

    i cant see wahlberg doing bullet time…

    and wasnt thier a dog in this???… also cant see wahlberg with a dog

    wrong game bro. That game you talking bout is called Dead to Rights. Maxx Payne was like a graphic novel. I hope they do the movie like that. Also, I think the movie might be a huge flop because the last Maxx Payne came out was in 2003-04. Man everybody have forgotten about Rockstar Games 2nd 6th Generation Console game (1st 6th Generation Game was State of Emerengancy)

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]