Reply To: Have Bungie (DICK) any of yall lately

#19059
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    @Shy bka Cannonz 6018 wrote:

    wow your one of those queer quitters.

    man yea ight……. I don’t quit I don’t care how bad Im gettin’ my ass beat……. I finish all my games……. no matter what……… and how can u be a hard with a name call Shy Cannons…….. man we know u had a gun….. u know u shottin’ right at the floor……. man the only bullet u probley throw is the one of Madden 08 but hey u probley can’t do that ryght cuz ya SHY

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]