Reply To: Why the PS3 will make a comeback in 2008

#18752
BA
Veteran

    @brooklyniteOne 5692 wrote:

    I think the ps3 will tank in 08. Sony keeps doing dumb shit like now they cut backward compatibility and home will not sell units. I wuld buy one cuz its only 500 but I dont see the reason why I should. Blu ray is loosing and all the games I would get for it are on 360 anyway.

    -40 gb is the only one that doesnt have bc which it might soon have threw software emulation. If a customer want bc capablity out of the box they can buy the 60gb,80, or 20gb(if u can find one).

    -its the other way around, bluray is outselling hd dvd 2:1

    -Well yea Microsoft stay bribing game developers, i still think they are harrasing the dude who makes Metal Gear to ditch Sony but i doubt that the new MG thats coming out for ps3 will make it to Xbox360