10/07/2007 at 7:13 pm
#17660
@Scatigno 5032 wrote:
Rules sound good.
However the team slayer matches could end up being a bit unfair.
Four players in a team, what if you get a very experienced player in a team with 3 noobs and have no chance of getting through to the next round. You can’t expect that player to carry the team.
I’m not trying to say that i’m great at this game but they do have to try and be evenly matched.
Either way we will have to see what happens.
that y Team work is a must
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]