Reply To: just got that 10 pound brick, so you aint got to cut it up

#17375
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    nigga I recommend u get nothin else…….. wait it out Fresh….. and this is from a guy who got tha system…… Motorstorm u have fun fo bout an hour……. Resistance bout 5 days online play will choose if u like it not online……. I don’t like it online…….. Fight Night Rd 3 is good but it late…… and Icon wasn’t what it was on the 360 frame rates is down similar to NBA 2k7 on the system……. the PS3 is the best system underneath the hood but it like a Car…… if they don’t know how to put it together than it a 10 pound paper weight…… hold out fo a bout Christmas time bro………………

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]