08/08/2007 at 5:26 pm
#15897
@Throwback Kid 3097 wrote:
Dang because my dad has the 60GB my mom bought for him for Christmas. I will buy the 80GB because I will be playing games like Tekken, GTA, WWE Smackdown, etc. I need saving space. I hope they make a new Crash Bandicoot and Spyro: The Dragon on PS3. Continue the revolution. :mad:
lol like Fresh said u need room …….. the only game that takin’ up to much space is Spiderman which is 2.0 + GB everything else is like 500MB if that
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]