Reply To: Sony dates Heavenly Sword, prices Warhawk

#15767
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    I did this bullshyt to get to be a beta tester…………. man that game on the ground is nice……. the only problem I have to say bout fightin’ is how the to switch guns u had to press the D-Pad to switch em there was no Quick Button like R2 or L2 and no Configuration menu but keep in mind it was a beta……….. and I can’t fight in the air fo shyt….. and everybody turn off the Six Axis control it will fuck u up which is only use fo the Choppers and Airplanes…………

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]