08/05/2007 at 12:01 pm
#15252
I recommend Disgaea Hour of Darkness…….. I hilarious game where ya father is the king of all demons….. and u go to sleep and wake up ya father have died while u took a nap……. which was bout 7 years……… and u gotta bring the demon world back together by your tyrant…….. man it crazy u go to the senates just to promote bills and they turn some down……… u gotta Go into your weapons just to unlock new weapons or to get into portals and it have a sick humor to it also………. I recommond DISAGAEA HOUR OF DARKNESS fo the PS2
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]