Reply To: Official San Andreas Mission Discussion Thread

#15232
Arthur
Legend

    @The Artful Dodger 2143 wrote:

    I cheat.

    But I am stuck on the fricking mission where you gotta race in the mountains. I guess this is the mission before you go on to San Fierro. It sucks, I can never beat this damn race. If anyone knows any tricks to it, then please help me.

    isit the first time you do it, because when you do it once, u gotta race back down the other way, ok my BIGGEST TIP use a fukking 18 wheeler, trust me, because they will use one too, another tip, when u come to the bridge stop and cut it off, they will all go into the river with a bit of luck :^:

    bit more tricky if ya comin bk down cos u gotta use a fast ass car, my advice take it slow, but not too slow goin fast u jus fukk up and that’s why they catch you, but if u reach the bridge before them, cut it off agen and they should go into the river hopefully :^: